Flashy TV at the electronic stores attract each one of us. New technologies are introduced, very frequently and consumers look for some guides to help them ease their buying process of best LED TV. Three big deciding factors are technology, size and money. We have reviewed best LED TV s in India to take the right decision.
There are different types of televisions available in the Indian Market, Every Led is different for its energy efficiency and picture quality. Identifying the best LED TV brands is not difficult, but buying the right product is.
Let’s get started with the reviews-
Best of LED TVs in India
We will be shortlisting the best LED TVs currently on the Indian market to help you with the facts regarding their strengths and weaknesses.
1.Mi TV 4A PRO 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android LED TV (Black) | With Data Saver
The Mi TV 4A Pro 32 features a HD-Ready display that provides an incredible level of detail and color fidelity for truly entertaining viewing.
The 20W speakers with DTS-HD deliver room-filling sound to complete the spectacle.
Exciting binge-worthy content comes to the improved PatchWall 3.0 comes with popular apps Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, YouTube, Zee5 and more. Entertainment unlimited with upto 20+ content partners deeply integrated in Mi TV and 5000+ apps and games available on Play Store.
- Resolution: HD Ready Android TV (1366×768) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby+ DTS-HD
- Smart TV Features : Built-In Wi-Fi | PatchWall | Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+Hotstar and more | Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant | Data Saver
- Display : LED Panel | Vivid Picture engine
- Easy to setup-up and use
- Blur-free picture and color quality
- Multiple ports (USB and HDMI) available
- DTS-HD surround sound quality is top-notch
- Zero hanging, lagging or heating
- Solid build quality
2. Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready Best LED TV (Black) (2020 model)
Experience superior picture and sound quality created for Indian viewers. Superior Sleek TV enhances the look of your living Room.
There are just a few brands in the league of Samsung in build quality. This LED TV is no exception. For lovers of video games, there are two (2) HDMI ports at your disposal.
There’s also a USB port in case you need to pair your TV with hard drives, mobile phones, and other USB devices. The 32” series 4 Samsung LED TV has an HD resolution of 1366×768.
- HD Ready (1366×768)
- Wide Color Enhancer
- Connect Share Movie
- 20 Watts speaker output
- 2 Hdmi port and one USB port
- Solid build quality
- 720p HD Ready
- Affordable LED TV
- Good sound output
- Crisp, clear display
- No/Less interference and noise (Clean view)
- Slim design
- Only one USB port
Planning on buying this model?
3. Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55 Inches) Ultra HD Android LED TV (Black)
Ever thought of Which is the Best Led Tv in India.
Your search ends here.The best Led Tv in its price
The Mi TV 4X 55 features a 4K display coupled with Vivid Picture Engine provides an incredible level of detail and color fidelity for truly entertaining viewing. The 20W speakers with Dolby Audio and DTS-HD decoders deliver room-filling sound to complete the spectacle. Exciting binge-worthy content comes to the improved PatchWall 3.0 comes with popular apps Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, YouTube, Zee5 and more. Entertainment unlimited with upto 20+ content partners deeply integrated in Mi TV and 5000+ apps and games available on Play Store.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby Audio + DTS-HD. Audio Power ：10W x 2
- Smart TV features : Built-In Wi-Fi | PatchWall | Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+Hotstar and more | Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant | Data Saver
- Display : LED Panel | Vivid picture engine | 4K HDR 10
- Memory Storage Capacity-8 GB
- Ram Memory Installed Size-2 GB
- Large display
- Easy to use
- Decent sound quality
- Above average picture quality
- Screen mirroring works fine
- Voice search is impressive
- Affordable considering the attributes
- Doesn’t have 7,000,000 hours of content as claimed in ads
Planning on buying this model?
4. LG 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Smart LED TV (Dark Iron Gray) (2020 Model)
Enjoy movies, TV series, news, sports or any other entertainment on your favorite OTT apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Apple TV, Zee5 and many more on your LG 32LM563BPTC Smart TV with WebOS. Key Features Include: Flat type display, Wide Viewing Angle, Active HDR, AI Launcher (with preview), Home Dashboard, Magic Mobile Connection, Quad Core Processor, Cloud Photo & Video
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366×768) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound output: 10 Watts Output I 2 Speakers | DTS Virtual:X | Sound Type : Down Firing
- Smart TV Features: Web OS Smart TV | Wi-Fi | Home Dashboard | Screen Mirroring | Mini TV Browser | Multi-Tasking | Office 365
- Display: Active HDR | Display Type: Flat | BackLight Module: Slim LED
- Impressive picture quality
- Affordable LED TV
- Lots of great attributes
- Sound is just average
- No Android TV
Planning on buying this model?
5.OnePlus Y Series 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV 32Y1 (Black) (2020 Model)
Treat your eyes to vivid imagery with a high colour range of 93% DCI-P3 featuring a 20% wider colour gamut—authentic cinematic colour with the OnePlus TV 32Y1 , get access to content online through Oxygeon Play, enjoy thousands of movies, videos and music with all the popular content provider APP preinstalled.
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366×768) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console
- 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Dolby Audio
- Smart TV Features: Android TV 9.0 | OnePlus Connect | Google Assistant | Play Store | Chromecast | Shared Album | Supported Apps : Netflix, YouTube, Prime video | Content Calendar | OxygenPlay
- Display : LED Panel | Noise Reduction | Colour Space Mapping |Dynamic Contrast | Anti-Aliasing | DCI-P3 93% colour gamut | Gamma Engine
- Design: Bezel-less | Screen/Body Ratio = 91.4%
- 20W Dloby Sound Output
- 2 USB ports and 2HDMI ports
Types of LED TVs
There are several types of LED TVs. Here, we will take a look at each type of LED TVs currently available on the Indian market.
Best LED TV gives us a crisper image as it uses light emitting diodes. With the improvement in television technology, LED TVs are smaller.
I like this type of TV for its technological advancement and affordability.
QLED uses quantum dots to increase the color spectrum available within an LCD while enhancing the brightness. Unlike the regular LED TV, this appliance’s use of quantum dots instead of light emitting diodes improves the quality of the display.
It is one step ahead of LED TV. Not many brands have products in this category.
O LED TVs uses organic LEDs to bring about picture representation. The ‘O’ in OLED is taken from Organic. It is miles ahead of the normal LED TV, and its price range clearly depicts the same..
OLED TVs are usually bigger but not bulkier than other types.
Having considered the different types of LED TVs, let’s move on to the buying guide for the LED TV
Best LED TV in India Buying Guide
You need to consider many factors, before deciding to buy and that’s the aim of this section.
Although the bigger is the better, you should also have an understanding that price goes up with that increase in size. And depending on the arrangement of your home, it’s not always worth the extra cash.
Lookout for HDR
Color enhances the appeal of an LED TV, so features like the HDR that amplifies the color of the display should always be considered.
If you seek an LED TV with a crisper and more refined picture and video quality, consider those with 4k capability. They offer pixel resolutions that are beyond the pittance of the full HD resolution which once held sway.
The 8K capability is available, but owning one is not needed at this time. It is not worth of extra cash considering too high cost.
While focusing on picture and video quality of a television, we forget to assess the sound. Many TV producers know this, so they don’t pay as much attention to quality of the sound produced.
Keep an eye out for televisions with Dolby surrounds and similar quality sound technology.
It is time to consider some frequently asked questions regarding LED TVs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you purchase an LED TV, take a look at some frequently asked questions regarding these products and logical answers to such.
How do I decide on the right size in LED TV to settle for?
While bigger screens would often take the cake, the onus is on confirming the dimension of your room and picking a matching TV. The bigger your room size, the bigger the TV size, and vice versa.
Is opting for a 4K TV a good idea?
Of course, you should. HD LED TV is gradually becoming mediocre. Soon, you would feel out of place owning an HD LED TV, especially with the introduction of the 8K TV.
What about sound quality?
While most people don’t pay much attention to the sound quality of the television, it is not to be ignored. Certain brands pay sufficient attention to sound quality, and others don’t. Look out for those that do.
What is avg lifespan of LED TV?
Since the technology is still new, there are no actual claims.
Do LED TVs come with wall mount?
Usually they come with pedestal and a wall mount. But a wall mount frees a lot of space.
Buying tips for LED TVs
Here are some buying tips on owning the best LED TVs in India.
You shouldn’t ignore the depth of your pockets when deciding on what LED TV to own. LED TVs are available with different range, so pick one that wouldn’t have you starving for days after making that payment.
Also No cost EMI and low costs EMI are available with many of them for the ease of buying. You should also check the eligibility of your credit card.
Consider only valuable features
Don’t fall for every feature out there. Pick only products with the features which are useful for you. The HDR and 4K capability are some of the more desirables.
Remember every extra feature comes with an extra cost.
Don’t ignore connectivity
Depending on how many devices you intend connecting to this LED TV, you have to consider the number of ports available and the kind of port. Also, WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth are things worth considering if you intend using maximizing your LED TV.
Love them or hate them, LED TVs are here to stay. Picking the best LED TVs can be challenging,
By weighing the pros and cons of the products highlighted, you should be able to make an informed decision.